4,670 SGD – matchesfashion.com
580 SGD – gilt.com
13,695 SGD – modaoperandi.com
320 SGD – kohls.com
190 SGD – pearlparadise.com
71 SGD – bergdorfgoodman.com
46 SGD – sephora.com
28 SGD – chicos.com
Winter has started for good. Luckily this year I have a proper one, so I am covered, warm and happy. Buying a good outwear, is not a piece a cake, though. You have to dig through hundreds of items that may be trendy and fashionable, but are actually useless. To avoid buying such pieces I follow a few rules and, trust me, it works like a charm.
1. QUALITY. I always read the label. We live in a reign of cheap acrylics and even designers use it. Crucial is to check the percentage of wool in ‘the wool’. Polyester is a material full of paradoxes. It won’t keep you warm, but will make you sweat. Additionally, polyester sweat smells like feet.
2. LAYERING. Layering is a trend this year, but there is a reason behind it. It rarely happens, I wear a winter coat only with a tee or strappy top. If you, like me, want to wear a jumper with it, make sure to have enough space for it.
3. AVOID SNOWMAN SYNDROME. Avoid looking like a giant pile of clothes. Be patient, try different designs and learn about your body. Remember, warm doesn’t mean ugly.
4. PRIORITING. Never forget to keep your body covered Naked kidneys during snow storm? I don’t think so…
5. POCKETS. For me buying a jacket with unusable pockets is like going for a dinner and end up only drinking water. Why? Two reasons: A. I tuck hands inside the pockets when it’s freezing. B. I keep my lip balm in it to keep it handy.
How do you choose your coat?
If you want to see more about fashion coat, pay close attention to Tidestore Reviews.
If you aren`t someone who likes looking too festive , I would incorporate some velvet , since it is a texture we associate with the holidays but it`s not too festive. Also since velvet is so huge this season there are so many gorgeous pieces out there to chose from. I went for this gorgeous body to which I added a simple pair of trousers some metallic heals and a fun faux fur coat. I also made it a bit more special with some sparkle both in the delicate necklace and the bag.
If you want to see more about fashion clothes,pay close attention to Tidestore Reviews.